How do I remove a dropped student from the class?

How do I remove a student from my class? I have two that have dropped and I would like to get them off my roster. I already dropped them from Google Classroom. I can’t figure out how to manage them on Code.org?
Thank you.

Hi @hvissia,
I haven’t used the Google Classroom integration, but here’s now to do it using the standard setup…

First, manage students by clicking on the number of students in the row.

From the list of students, click the chevron button and you should be able to remove that particular student.

Let me know if the interface is different for you and it doesn’t work.

Frank

Frank,

I don’t have an option when I go to the chevron button to remove. I tried to just delete his name but it won’t let me.

Heidi

~WRD000.jpg

image003.png

image004.jpg

Frank,

I figured it out. I kept reading articles about it and one teacher in the past said to resynch to my google classroom. So I did that (b/c I had already removed them from my google classroom). When it went to resynch, they were gone.

This won’t help someone who is not linked to google…but it did for me.

Thanks,
Heidi

~WRD000.jpg

image003.png

image004.jpg

Glad it worked! And thanks so much for posting back about it for other teachers who might have the same issue. Also now I know in case anyone asks. :slight_smile:

You Can Not Add Your Google Classroom Students To Code.org

@Coding_Time, you can find guides on using Google Classroom to pull in students into Code.org sections at https://support.code.org/hc/en-us/sections/360009658711-Resources-for-School-District-Administrators. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks Sir/Mam For Your Info