How do students see my feedback

Hi all,
Up until this lesson, I’ve been grading and providing coding feedback outside of code.org. This time I tried the “Teacher Feedback” section on Bubble 23. I put in a bunch of feedback. How do students see my feedback? I looked at a student’s computer and the “student view.” The feedback wasn’t obvious in either place.
Thanks,

Joe Afflerbach
Hampton HS in PA

Hi @afflerbach, Once you return the feedback to students, they will see a “feedback tab” at the top of the lesson they are in (they can look at the “directions” or the “feedback” in that stage). If they click on “feedback” they will see your feedback. If they never submitted it (or you did not return it), then they will not see that tab.

Let me know if that helps. I cannot take a screenshot of it myself since I don’t have the student account.

1 Like

This is my first semester teaching AP CS Principles and I was wondering if there is any easy way to leave feedback for the open-ended responses my students submit or do I need to download all responses as a CVS and grade/comment it that way?

Thank you!

Karin Roberts
Hanahan HS in SC

There is no easy way to provide feedback on the free response questions. The feedback option is only there for the sections that have code.

how to become a registered teacher, so I can leave feedback to my students and grade them category:7

I am not able to save and leave the feedback

@yvaldes Please email support@code.org and submit a request.