Is there a way to add a co-teacher to a section?

Simple question, I will be tag teaming the AP CSP class next year and would like to add multiple teachers to the sections I create, is there a way?

Thanks, Roger

Hi @mrgreenlee

Check out this blog post for information about how to have students in two teachers sections. Its towards the bottom of the article. http://teacherblog.code.org/post/142713594479/new-feature-move-your-students-to-another-section

Best,

Dani

Old post but I’m hoping to find an answer to this too. The link provided only talks about moving a student to another section. I have another teacher who would like to monitor his progress.

Thanks

Hi David,
The process for this actually almost the same as moving students. At the last step, you’d just want to choose “Yes, I want to copy student(s) to be in this current section AND the new section”. This will you and the other teacher to monitor the student’s progress.
Mike

I have this same question, but it’s not what has been answered. The question is how to add a teacher to a section, not have a student in two teacher sections. How do I add an additional teacher to one section? Thank you.

Tom,
There is no way to “add a teacher” to a section. If you want two teachers to both be able to assign units or monitor progress, both teachers should make a section. The teacher who currently has the students in their section can copy them all into the new teacher’s section. If there are needs you have that wouldn’t be addressed by this, please let me know what they are. I hope this helps.
Mike

Thanks Mike. I have a course set up for my quarterly regional meeting and would like my co-facilitator to also be a teacher in that course. That’s what I need. Thank you!