Is there a way to reset a student's progress in their Code Account?

Is there a way to reset a student’s progress in their Code Account if they are rushing through the bubbles? I don’t see this option. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m sure this is possible but cannot work out how. Does anyone have a solution please?

1 Like

+1 - I need this ASAP. If this is not possible, what is a best-practice workaround?

1 Like

+1 - I need this or a workaround ASAP

Students can individually reset each level by clicking on “Version History” and then “Start Over”, but they have to do that for each level. The only other workaround I am aware of would be to create a new account.

Sorry about that. I know it has been suggested as a feature for a future release.

Mike

Hi there, has there been any change or update to this? Are teachers able to reset student progress for remediation/reteaching without going to each individual level?

*edit - found this - https://support.code.org/hc/en-us/articles/4412795275277-How-can-I-reset-my-own-or-a-student-s-progress-in-a-course-

@katherine.barnhart,

This is now possible, but not by a teacher. You need to contact support.org and give them the account information and they will reset it.

Here’s an article with more information.

Mike

I found this and emailed support. Thank you!

Outlook-gv04dydi.png