Lesson RECAP slides

I have created recap slides for the code.org lessons. I found that my students needed something “tangible” to study. The majority of the material in these slides comes from the Teacher Lesson Plans.

Hope this helps your students!

Link to my slides: (https://goo.gl/M2X3eA)

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing these @carole_black. They will be a great resource for lots of teachers and students this year.

1 Like

Great resource! Thank you for sharing it.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing! Here is your folder as a link, if it helps any one.

This is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing @carole_black!! These are great!

Carole, thanks for sharing. As a new teacher, both for APCSP and teaching, these are a great resource to leverage with instruction I am creating.

Thank you so much for sharing. It’s my first year teaching this class so this will really help.

Firstly, thanks again Carole. This is my first year teaching AP CSP after teaching various other courses in the past. These notes really helped with my students and my planning time. So thank you so much.

I am however wondering if anyone had any slides for Unit 5. I don’t mind creating my own recap for each lesson, but thought rather than starting to create them and seeing someone else has already done them, I would check here first.

Thanks,