Managing Activity Sheets and Assessments for CSP

What are pros and cons of printing activity sheets versus sharing and having students making a copy via Google Docs? What are most teachers doing? Is there a copyright issue?
I would like to cut down on printing but does sharing sheets open the door for cheating?

1 Like

Hi Carol

Super interesting question! I would love to hear other teachers perspectives on this so we can make recommendations about this to teachers in the future. What have you seen so far in your class?

-Dani

I have done both depending on the activity, If it is something they need to work on and can use the document online I provide it to them. Activities like MST or Wireless hot spots I print.

I started the year printing these sheets but they were ALWAYS being left behind and I was never really collecting them so now I distribute them via google docs/doctopus. Occasionally, when a diagram is needed or it is a paper for a larger project, then I print it out.

I started the year printing these sheets but they were ALWAYS being left behind and I was never really collecting them so now I distribute them via google docs/doctopus. Occasionally, when a diagram is needed I will print it out but most of it is digital at this point.

I would love to hear how everyone is grading all these assignments. Do you assign points for everything in code studio? Next year, I am anticipating 4 sections and I don’t want to get out of control.