Question about Code Reviews

Is there any way I can see which of my students completed Code Reviews? I have the feeling that several are not completing them.

@mjdeister - Hi Myra, thank you for posting your question. Code Reviews can be seen on the specific level that your students are working on. Here’s a guide posted by Code.org. At the bottom of the page, there is a screenshot of how to see your student’s reviews. Hope this helps.
Sylvia

1 Like

I know how to set up a Code Review. I am looking for a simpler procedure to view what my students wrote other than clicking through each student’s account. This is so time-consuming. Also, the students are not receiving notifications about code reviews they must complete.

@mjdeister - Currently, there is not a quick way to see the Code Reviews. I will reach out to the curriculum team and ask if there is any updates to this process. I will post any responses to this thread.
Sylvia

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make sure that your thoughts about how to make code reviews run smoother from both a teacher and students perspective are shared with the team.

Cheers,
Erik

3 Likes