Seeing student reponses

Is there a way to see all of the responses by individual studens in each lesson? I’m trying to figure out how to give feedback on incorrect responses

thank you.

I actually found my answer in the dash board. So I’ll append my question, does anyone grade the reponses or do you just give students participation points?

I realize I am late to the conversation, but I was also trying to figure out how to use the student responses in the Check for Understanding questions in Unit 1. They are quite laborious to assess, so I actually put in a feature request inspired by the ease of assessing questions on EdPuzzle (another product, check it out to understand the reference). I found myself on some of the questions wanting to do more than just participation points, particularly because some of the responses were pretty inadequate. I will attempt for U1L5 (Binary Numbers) to score each of the two questions on paper and then use that to determine participation points (Full, 80%, or 70%, or possibly even less for blanks).

1 Like