Side Scroller Game

[Posts in the debugging category need to have the following pieces of information included in order to help other teachers or our moderator team best help you. Feel free to delete everything in brackets before posting your request for debugging help.]

Link to the project or level: [ Game Lab - Code.org }
What I expect to happen: [Students is working on the Jumping Conditionals and the conditional to check the highest position of the jump is not working. The moment it reaches a certain value (f.i: bunny.y == 200) it should go down.
What actually happens: [What happens is: when the bunny reaches y position ==200 it continues going up and not down]
What I’ve tried: [I have tried changing the sprite animation, adding different values, using other math to define the highest point of my jump]

Hi @lvieira,

Your bunny’s y position begins at 300 and the velocityY changes by 3 BUT the Boolean states it must be exactly the same as 200 before it can return to the ground. Try a little less restrictive Boolean (bunny.y <= 200). It is also helpful to use console.log(bunny.y); in the code to see why the Boolean may or may not be working.

Good luck!
~Michelle