Slideshows for CS Fundamentals 17 & 18

Hi everyone!

My name is Jason Aillaud. I am an Instructional Technology Coordinator in the Edmonds School District just north of Seattle. Last spring I personally trained about half the elementary school teachers in my district in CS Fundamentals and this fall, I organized a district-wide rollout of the curriculum for all K-5 teachers and students! Overall, the response has been very positive, but one thing teachers asked for were slides for the unplugged lessons. I had initially created them for the 2017 curriculum, but recently finished them for the 2018 version as well. In any case, I wanted to share them here!

This link will take you to a shared Google Drive folder with all the slideshows and a couple of other documents.

Thanks!

Jason

5 Likes

Wow! You are making such an impact in Edmonds and beyond! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@aillaudj thanks so much for sharing! you’re a :star:

1 Like

Thank you for these awesome resources. I will be sharing with my grade level. :star:

You’re so welcome! So glad to hear you can use them!

Jason

Jason, So excited to see you have become a teacher and better yet, a teacher trainer for Code.org materials. You are inspiring lots of teachers with your hard work! Congratulations form a teacher in your Alaska past!!! Mrs. Bobo
PS your slide shows are well made. Again, great job!

Thanks so much for sharing these!!!

Thank you SO much for posting these resources!

Do you by chance have this created for CSF 19?

Yup!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sdqrpUATumC2jJ0jD3PgUy7lUsrUzv5W

Do you know if anyone out there as downloaded all of the PDFs and materials into folders? I don’t need these but I have teachers who might. Thanks!

I don’t, but everything is linked in the slideshows.