Unit 2, Lesson 9, bubble 3 - Create a Navigation Bar - unable to link Lists page to my page

I am going through the coursework for the CS Discoveries class and I’m a bit stuck. On Unit 2, Lesson 9: Project - Multi-Page Websites, bubble 3 asks us to make a navigation bar that links the webpage we started several lessons ago to the Lists page we created in the previous bubble. However, both pages aren’t listed in my assets column on the left, and even if they were both in the assets column, they are both named index.html and the option to rename them is grayed out (for good reason so students don’t change the index.html page). I’ve gone back to see if I missed a step somewhere but can’t see anything. I’ve been coding in HTML since 2000 so this isn’t new to me, but I want to make sure the coursework works for my students. I’m sure I’m just missing a simple step somewhere. Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Bubble 3 screen

I have a screenshot of Bubble 2, but since I’m a new user, I can only put one image in this post.

Also, I tried to include a link to my lesson, following the tip of this topic, but I don’t see a share button at the top of my screen. If someone has some advice for that too, that would be fabulous. Thank you so much for your time.

Hello @koreen.corbett - I’m sorry this is not working for you! It appears you have encountered a bug. I am unable to replicate (the html pages from previous work show up for me), so I suggest writing in to support@code.org to report the issue. There you will be able to include more links and screenshots.

1 Like

Thank you. I’d like to share the link to my page with the support folks, but I don’t see a share button (or share icon) anywhere. How do I share my page with someone?

@koreen.corbett Level 12 in that same lesson unlocks sharing your project. You can click there to get the share link. I would send that in to support along with screenshots and an explanation of what’s happening.

Cheers!
~ Hannah