The reason the sprite is blinking is in the animation tab. The student has used multiple frames to create an animation. For the shark, the frames are a fish and a shark. For the bird, the frames are a bee and a bird.
In order to fix this, the student needs to go into the animation tab and delete the unwanted frames.
- Click on the animation tab to see the animations for this project.
- Click on the animation that you want to change.
- Look between the list of all animations on the left and the big version of the chosen animation on the right. There you will find the list of frames.
- Hover over the frame you don’t want. A “Delete” garbage pail will appear
- Click the delete garbage pail to get rid of the extra frame.
- Repeat for the other animation.
That should fix the problem for your student. This problem probably happened because the student added the new picture to the “frames” list in the middle of the page rather than the “animations” list on the left hand side of the page.