Unit 3 Lesson 15 Level 6 ('20-21)

Are there teacher examples for the three activities in level 6 (Keyboard Input). I think I figured out the answers but I always like to look at the teacher exemplars just to make sure I am coding correctly. Thanks!

@amy.hipskind,

That’s a good question.

Since we have some teachers who use those kinds of challenge levels for assignments, we don’t like to post answer keys here in the forum (that some students can access).

Also, there are sometimes more than one way to solve the same problem, so the easy answer is, if your solution works, it’s a correct one!

That being said, we don’t always know when we have bugs either, so I understand you want to check your answers. If you want to direct message a link to one or more of your solutions, I would be happy to look at them.

Good luck!

Mike

I was just wondering if there were supposed to be example answers in the teacher panel for each activity. I don’t see them in my teacher panel and was confused why there are answers for some activities in the teacher panel but not for all.

There are teacher exemplars for many levels, but not all. I’m not sure why that decision was made and how they decided which ones should have exemplars and which ones shouldn’t.

Usually, the most complicated ones DO have exemplars, although I’m sure there are probably some missing ones that could be helpful.

Mike

Thank you so much for your answer. I was hoping it was that and not that I was looking in the wrong area.
Amy