Unit 3 Lessons 1-11 Knowledge Check

I created a Google Form as a knowledge check for Unit 3 Lessons 7-11. If you see mistakes in the questions or answers please let me know. I have allowed everyone to edit the form which will allow you to make a copy of the form. Open the link and please make a copy for yourself before changing or adding anything.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y-2max1fxwnFR2hcHWVuL84cgKP5xQe4RcybYPVHb1k/edit?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. It looks like a great resource!

This was a lot of work, thank you so much for sharing this! I can’t seem to make a copy of it. What am I doing wrong?

Megan,

This is amazing - thank you! The link you shared doesn’t allow anyone to make a copy and use/modify for themselves. Could people send you their email addresses and you can give them access?

Thanks again!

Brad

1 Like

After you open it, can you click on the three dots in upper right hand corner of the form & choose “make a copy”?

If the make a copy feature does not work then yes I would be happy to give people access.

This is what it looks like when we click the link.

Okay if you give me your email I will put you on the collaborator list and then hopefully you can do what you would like with it.

Could you please add me, so I can download your document? Thank you so much!
Jill Brandeberry
jill.brandeberry@madisonk12.us

I would love to access that as well. That is a super test!!!
hul005038@adams12.org

Thanks!!! Jan

PLease add me too
burrus_kristin@csasupper.com

Thanks!!

Please add me too. Thank you.
rebecca.graf@yadkin.k12.nc.us

I would love a copy too. Nena.Wooley@myoneclay.net
Thank you!

I also would love a copy. LJolliffe@dallasisd.org

Perfect. Thank you so much!
Linda

Ditto…

dmelmore@gaston.k12.nc.us

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this with us! This is so awesome! Would you please email it to me? I cannot open it. Thank you again!
patti.griffin@ucps.k12.nc.us

painterc@fcsboe.org

Thanks for your hard work!

cotkaywi@cassiaschools.org THANK YOU!!!

I would love a copy too!
kmoore@gvusd.org