Unit 1 Lesson 6 Easier Scoring Google Quiz instead of Doc

Hi All - it can become tedious grading multiple pages of Google Documents when distance learning and I thought this lesson might really lend itself to being a Google Form “Quiz”. Here is the link to view the form. There are multiple sections!

Please give me your email if you’d like editing rights so you can make your own copy. The only reason why I am not giving everyone that link automatically is because I can’t make it view only. If I make you a collaborator, please make a copy of it before you make changes! Thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you for the resource!! One thing that has helped me over the years and especially with distance learning is making a copy of the activity guides, changing the background color of them, then placing single cell tables where I want students to type their answers. I change the background of the boxes I created white and tell students to only type in the white boxes. This makes grading so much faster. My eyes just fall right to the white boxes and I can sort of flip through the activity guides. It’s not as fast as a Google Form though! Nice share!

1 Like

I would like to use the quizzes

jordand@northampton.k12.nc.us

I would like to be able to use the quizzes! Thanks so much! slindsay@og68.org

There is only ONE Google quiz, not multiple! But I’ve shared it with you :slight_smile:

Can you share a copy with me, lloomis@wcpss.net - Thank you