Unit 6 Lesson 8 Bubble 6 Winner

I do not understand how to design the Win screen and have it show the correct winner.

Which element do I use and then how do I write the code in the checkWin function to show the name of the winner?
Any help is appreciated.

@chorn,

There are a couple of resources you have access to if you have a verified teacher account.

First of all, the project guide (you can find it in the lesson plans for this unit or you can find it on the first stage of lesson 8) has a sketch of what the win screen should look like and a description of what the code should do.

If you still aren’t sure, there is an exemplar in the teacher panel. If you have a teacher account, you should see the blue triangle on the right side of the screen and when you click on it, it will open up and give you a link to one possible solution for the project.

If you don’t have a verified teacher account, you can learn about that and request one here: Becoming a verified teacher (CS Principles and CS Discoveries only) – Code.org

Does this help? If you still have questions, reply back and we’ll see what we can do. We can’t really give answers in the forum as there are students who access it, but there are available resources that should be able to help!

Let us know!

thanks,

Mike