Unit example help

I am new teacher to Code.Org. Why are my unit examples not showing up in the teacher panel?

Are you looking for the exemplars? I assume you have a teacher account if you can see the teacher panel. Can you perhaps give us a specific example of a course, a unit and a lesson where you are looking for an examplar? (A URL would be fine).

Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike, I can see on the right hand side where I can switch from teacher to student. The previous teacher from this class has been training me. On her account it has an examples section to select. I do not have that option on any unit or lesson plan.

You might want to reach out to support@code.org to see if they can look at your account and make sure it has the right permisssions.

If you have a teacher account and you are on the same unit and lesson as the other teacher, you should see the same resources.

Mike

1 Like

Hi, @andersonl,
There are no sample sections for previewing the teacher panel. The previous teacher created at least one section in their account. You could create a test section and have the previous teacher (or the others) join so you can preview the teacher panel.

Best, Andrea