2016 Introduction

My name is Ron Charrier and I am completing my 24th year of teaching. I am currently in my 2nd year at Clover Park High School. I have previously taught in the Franklin Pierce and Kent School Districts. I am married and my wife and I have a blended family of 5 kids with the oldest being 31 and the youngest 12. For fun my wife and I enjoy traveling and going to concerts.

I’ve been teaching 6 years at an alternative high school in Tooele, UT. I currently teach Business Communications, Computer Science Principles, Entrepreneurship and Marketing. I will be adding ECS in the fall. I enjoy traveling, spending time with family and spoiling my grandsons.

Hello Fellow Educators. My name is Donald R. Sheldon, but you can refer to me as Don. I am currently a CTE teacher in the Phoenix Union High School District, at Metro Tech High School, in Phoenix Arizona. My background covers corporate and telephony application development as well as corporate training for Software System Engineers. At Metro Tech I teach Network Technology, Computer Repair & Maintenance, and Game & Mobile App Design. I am targeted to teach Exploring Computer Science next year to sophomore students.

I am an active musician and attended college on a Jazz Studies Major scholarship. I enjoy hiking, running and the outdoors. I am married and have a daughter and son.

Hello everyone!

My name is Gabriela Barbeito. I am currently a 6th and 7th grade Science teacher at Mater Lakes Academy in Miami, FL. I studied Biology at Florida International University and this past year was my second year as a Science teacher. I know a little bit of coding, and it is something I have always been interested in, so I am excited to be able to implement it in my classroom and to make my class more interactive.

My hobbies include photography, traveling, entomology, and reading.

Hello!

My name is Mary Faustino. I teach Algebra I at Sharpstown International School in Houston, Texas. This is my first time to be introduced to coding so I’m just testing it out and hoping that I’ll be able to use the program in my classroom for the students to have fun and at the same time be educational.

My husband and I love traveling and trying out new food. :smile: