APCSP Canvas Course

Thank you for all the work you have done on this course. I was able to enroll.

Yes, thank you. When you have time, can you please make astra.zeno@gmail.com a teacher? Thank you.

Ok, I think it should work now. Sorry about the wait.

Thank you for sharingā€¦when you have a chance, can you bump Rich Kirkpatrick up to a teacher? Thanks!!

If you would be willing to make me a teacher/admin Iā€™d appreciate it!
jana_bonds@southwesternsd.org

You have been updated, let me know if you have any issues.

In addition to what youā€™re already doing, I suggest that you post one optional (not graded) discussion once a week. This provides an additional opportunity to have students go over something that was already covered in a different way. Grading it, even for participation, detracts from the goal of encouraging critical thinking and discussion among. Even if no one participates, you should at least provide the option.

Hi- Iā€™d love to download the course but Iā€™m having a hard time accessing it through Canvas. Are you able to send the file for download to email?

Not sure if this thread is still active. Taught CSP about 3 years ago in a different district. Finally got the course added to my new district which uses Canvas. Can I get added to this course to use some materials? rmartin@bcsd5.org.

Thank you so much!

Here is the link, I donā€™t teach that version any more and havenā€™t updated this one yet. But it still has most of the material if out of order. https://drive.google.com/file/d/11QoSajXsvQ2gKRf-yjc3ai42D_dtb_3D/view?usp=sharing

1 Like