Export progress to Excel or Google Sheet

Hi,
We are using code.org as part of our home learning activities and would like to be able to quickly track who is making progress with the work and who is not engaging. Is there an option to export progress to an excel or google sheet that includes the last login date. I know you can navigate to individual student progress, click on their last green box and then read the date / time but this would take a very long time for 158 students.
Any advice appreciated,
Thank you!

Hi @spafraserl,

It doesn’t look like there’s a way to export those stats. However, I noticed that you can get the most recent progress date by hovering your mouse over the student. Doesn’t have a time though:

I would suggest sending your feature request to support@code.org. I’m sure the team is looking for feedback such as yours for ways to facilitate the increase of remote teaching.

Frank

The “Last Progress” tracking update is somewhat helpful, but it does not show how long the student spent in the tool which is something I would like. I believe teachers have been asking for a csv or excel download for a long time. It would be a good time to get that feature added :slight_smile:

Has there been any attention to these requests?

I think code.org is working on it. See this thread