Feature Request - teacher controlled progress through levels in a lesson

I have a feature request for the levels in any lesson.
As a teacher I would like to be able to control the pace at which students can progress through the levels. The teacher can toggle a switch to control when students can progress to the next level.

If the switch is “on”, the teacher will click a button in the lesson for the section the students are currently progressing through that will move them to the next level. Similar to going to the next slide in a presentation. Students can always start on the first level, but cannot progress to the 2nd level until the teacher clicks a “Next” button.

If the switch is “off”, the students can click the “Next” or “Finished” button to progress to the next level.

The default for the switch should be “off”.

@skoon,

These kinds of suggestions could be helpful for a number of teachers. I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement it, but the developers don’t frequently visit the forum. Suggestions like this can be sent to support@code.org so they can be passed on to those who prioritize upgrades!

Mike

Ahha, gotcha. I looked for a “request a feature” link but didn’t immediately see one. I’ll send this to support as well. Thanks.