I need help debugging, please

On the ticket generator page, we can’t get the information to output. Please help us see what we’re missing.

Thank you.

Hi @sandmanschafer_sandy,

In accordance with the College Board’s guidelines for AP CS Principles Exam, we limit the debugging assistance we provide from March through the submission deadline for the Create Task.

From page 14 of the CB’s student handouts:

“you may not seek assistance in writing, revising, amending, or correcting your work, including debugging the program, writing or designing functionality in the program, testing the program, or making revisions to the program, from anyone other than your collaborative partner(s). "

Please verify this project is not part of a student’s Create Task for AP CS Principles.

If it is, we can only verify whether there is a technical issue with the platform causing the bug.
If it is not, we are happy to help locate the bug and provide guidance on fixing it!

Thank you,
Michael K.

It is nothing to do with any ap class

Thank you for your help. I am new at programming myself and rely on the help you can provide me.

Sandy

It’s a bit confusing what you need, but I don’t see any event that listens for the “Create My Ticket” button, instead the ids in the event listeners are replace with “ticketbutton”.
Basically, double check that the id of the button on screen is the same as the id mentioned in the event listeners in the code.

1 Like