Import csv table into app lab issue

I have a student who is trying to import a csv file into app lab and nothing happens - blank table - yet I am able to import this table. Is there a setting he needs to change? Is this common? Is there a fix?

Hi @styrrell,

In accordance with the College Board’s guidelines for AP CS Principles Exam, we limit the debugging assistance we provide from March through the submission deadline for the Create Task.

From page 14 of the CB’s student handouts:

“you may not seek assistance in writing, revising, amending, or correcting your work, including debugging the program, writing or designing functionality in the program, testing the program, or making revisions to the program, from anyone other than your collaborative partner(s). "

Please verify this project is not part of a student’s Create Task for AP CS Principles.

If it is, we can only verify whether there is a technical issue with the platform causing the bug.
If it is not, we are happy to help locate the bug and provide guidance on fixing it!

Thank you!
Michael K.

A CSV File should not be against the AP Exam because it has nothing to do with debugging…

If this is a technical issue with a specific student, I would suggest you contact support@code.org. I have also been able to import csv files in the past.