Student cannot access unit 4?

I have a student that is ahead and trying to access unit 4. I have assigned unit to the class but for some reason when he tries to access Unit 4 he gets this message

“Your teacher didn’t expect you to be here. Please ask your teacher which lesson you should be on.”

I created a new course and assigned to it and he is still getting same message.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix??
Thanks in advance!!!

@tim.bundren

Hi Tim,

I’m sorry you’re having problems with the site. Sometimes units get “hidden” from students for various reasons.

Can you try going to the CSD page, choosing the student’s section, then clicking “hidden” in the Unit 4 area. This will hide the unit from the entire class. Refresh the page, then click “visible” in the Unit 4 area. This should make the unit visible for all students, even the student that couldn’t see it before.

If this doesn’t work, please submit a bug report so we can troubleshoot with you.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

This is a separate problem but I have a student who has 2 accounts and I was wondering if there is a way to transfer accounts/data/ progress to the other account?

Thanks!

@tim.bundren

Hi Tim,

I don’t think that’s possible. Can you just put both accounts in the class and have the student one use one of them from now on? I know it’s not ideal, but I don’t think we have a way to merge accounts. If you submit a “bug report” with this question, people on the Game Lab team might have a better idea for you.

Elizabeth