Unit 7 Lesson 2.3

Hello All,

This is my first year teaching COSC and I’ve managed to do fairly well so far. However, I’m stuck on Unit 7 lesson 2 level 3 (Word Game Helper). I’m really not sure how to do this. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Link to the project or level: [replace with link to the curriculum or get the “Share” link to a project]
What I expect to happen: [replace with a detailed description of the behavior you’re trying to create]
What actually happens: [replace with a detailed description of what actually happens when the code runs including any errors or unexpected behavior]
What I’ve tried: [replace with a detailed description of what you’ve already tried to do to solve the problem]

Hello,

Can you clarify your question a little bit? Are you looking at the questions, or the extension on this section? I responded to a question about the do this bullet points here. Perhaps it will help!

1 Like

This isn’t helpful. I know how the app works. I need to see the code to make it work correctly. I’m stumped on this.

If you pull out the Teacher Panel there is an example solution available.

This is where I got the questions for students to answer while they’re working through Unit 7 Lesson 2. It was provided by code.org in the section for Asynch/Synch teaching help. Activity Guide

Here is the actual activity guideActivity Guide

I sent you the key via a personal message. Let me know if you still have questions.