View the Exam (when)

1st Year AP CSP teacher here.

Does anyone know when teachers get to view the exam? Is there a specific time?

I suspect we (probably) won’t get to view the multiple choice questions. For my other AP courses College Board seems to release a secure version (through their site/audit)–it seems like it has been the international version the last few years. I think that we shouldn’t expect that for CSP, but there has been news about them releasing a test bank with the updated teacher tools this summer (I’m not sure if CSP is included in that). The Free Response part is posted to exam page within a few days–but for us that’s the portfolio, so it won’t get posted till at least after the grading.

Scores should come out in early-mid July.

You might also ask on the CB forums, I know that the AP people frequent them and reply pretty regularly.

1 Like

They don’t release the multiple choice test. The students are warned against disclosing or discussing any of the questions on the test. There wasn’t even a new practice test released for this year in the secure section. I was hoping there would be so I could see more of the types of questions on the exam.

1 Like

Scores are released in early July. Start July 5 -12th I believe. It depends on the state in which you live as to when you can view student scores. It also does not give you the score for the MC section. Only their score on PT. You should receive an email from CB as to when you will be able to view them.

For educators the scores will all be released at once this year (which is nice). From the College Board website:

2019 AP score reports will be released throughout the summer at the dates below. Reports will be made available at 8 a.m. ET for all users, regardless of location.

If you’re looking for the AP student access schedule, visit the student AP scores website.

There will be a new practice exam available this fall but they will not be be releasing the actual multiple choice exams. They said the course is too new for released exams.