Why lesson\step 18?

What is the reasoning behind having step 18 where the students are prompted to upload all the images for their project before starting the project? And then after 18 comes the series of steps for lesson 19 about linking pages. Then in 20 they start the final project. Why upload images for the final project in step 18? Shouldn’t it be one of the first steps for lesson 20??

This is an interesting question of flow of the unit. It might be worth using the “report a problem” feature, then select “I’d like to request a feature” for the subject line. The curriculum writers value teacher feedback and love to hear everyone’s ideas!

1 Like

@GordonBrune,

I actually use that workflow. I like them to plan their site and then gather their resources and upload them and then start to code, but I’m sure it’s not wrong to do it in a different order.

Mike

1 Like

Thinking more about this, it’s not as if I’m questioning the workflow step of uploading all the images first. It’s just that I think it should be one of the first steps of lesson 20. As it is, it’s asking to upload images for the final project, and then comes lesson 19 about linking pages. Uploading images for the final project I think should come after linking pages.