Additional Practice Worksheet for Unit 2 Lesson 8

I have created a worksheet that may provide additional practice. Unfortunately, I can not upload it because i am a new user but here is the hyperlink to my document.

U2L8 Practice Sheet

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this resource. Please share any others you create.

I would like to share all that I have but when I try to upload documents a message pops up that says that I can not upload because I am a new user.

@dabobb

Can you link them as you did the original one? That one is showing up great.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Good Morning Elizabeth,

I cannot link them because some of the documents are pdf, word formatted and/or power point presentations.

@dabobb

Thanks for explaining. I think I was able to up your trust level. You are now a “regular” in the forum. I am not an expert on the forum permissions, though, so I’m not sure what that means exactly.

Elizabeth

Hi! I’m just now teaching CS Discoveries and was looking for extra practice for HTML and CSS, and the document mentioned at the beginning of this thread has been removed. Is there a way to get a copy? Thank you!

Hi @kmrewolinski,

Hopefully @dabobb sees this message and is still able to share this resource. In the meantime, you can click the “csd-unit-2-lesson-8” tag on the top of this post and find other posts related to this lesson. Maybe something else will catch your eye!

–Michael K.

1 Like

I just looked. Thank you!

1 Like

Good Afternoon,

Have you been able to view the document? If not, I will send it to you.

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Bobb

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained herein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.

2 Likes

This links to a Baltimore Schools login - cannot see the worksheet.