Answer Key Missing

Hello,
Yesterday, I was able to access the answer key. Today, no luck. Why would this be?

Hi @sharon.deutscher,

That sounds unusual. Can you provide more detail? Answer key to which assignment? What happens when you try to access the answer key?

I am also unable to see answer keys for the project guides in Unit 9. I thought they used to be visible, but now I cannot find them.

Hi @jreynolds,

There are four sample projects in this document. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken,

My classes have been using the code.org app to program the adafruit circuit boards. One day this week the app kept freezing. I will normally take a class of 30 students and go through one assignment to grade it. I use the side menu to move through the student list. That day I had trouble switching from student to student. Once the app froze it would not switch lessons OR students. I had to restart the app about 25 times that day during a short period. It has been better since then and I am only restarting the app once or twice for each class that I grade.

There is nothing to show on a screen shot. The app just look the same but doesn’t respond.

Thanks

~WRD000.jpg

Thanks for letting us know. Would you be willing to share this issue with support@code.org so we can document it and make sure it gets addressed?

Thank you!