CS Principles 5-Day Summer Workshop Sharing!

I learned about metadata!

Woop, woop! I posted!

Start @ GA Tech on Monday!

1 Like

I learned about the usefulness of the unplugged activites.

1 Like

Learned about how to use Code.org and benefit from it!

1 Like

Great workshop! Love the ABC/CBV and the Think/Pair/Share and allll the assistance in how to present CSP.

1 Like

This week I have learned to be a lead learner, not necessarily the content expert. You can still teach you kids without knowing everything about CS.

1 Like

Scavenger #3. AMMMMAAAZZIIING WEEK!

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Our workshop leaders are superb! Here’s a shout out to Hannah and Jackie!

1 Like

I love the unplugged activities as a way to make abstract constructs visible!

So far so good! We’re on day 4 and going through the scavenger hunt, exploring the forum.

Juan, Tammy, Amy are awesome! Thank you :slight_smile:

Tina and Kristina in Milwaukee are the BEST! Love how we’re learning how to scaffold instruction for our students.

2 Likes

I’ve enjoyed connecting with other teachers. Having a great week so far!

I learned to be sure to try out all the activities in the lesson to know how many copies of a resource page is needed:)

I have learned that I may not finish all of my activities, but make sure your students have the concept. ABC/CBV - Thanks Tina and Kristina!! MKE!

I learned a new progression for developing the concept of binary numbers and other number systems. I also learned about this forum. My colleague, Sharon, shared resources for great journals with graph paper. Glad to be learning this week with a great bunch of teachers!

I have learned how flexible the lesson plans are.

More Binary and Hexadecimal!!!

I learned how to find this forum topic to post one thing I learned this week.