CS Discoveries 5-day Summer Workshop 2019

I think we have learned so much during these first two days! I’m excited to hear what is next in this adventure!

8 Likes

I am no longer blind I can now C S

17 Likes

I have learned about some great new tools to introduce this curriculum!!

5 Likes

I have an intro to basic coding and several ideas of how to begin teaching - we’re only on day 3. Hopefully, this knowledge will grow.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to start teaching CSD next year!!

7 Likes

This gives me a lot of excitement and motivation to teach this curriculum during the school year. Code.org is doing a great job of making everything understandable and easy to present. Looking forward to the year

9 Likes

CS Discoveries Workshop has given me the opportunity to discover a new language in computer programming. I am looking forward to engaging my new and repeating students by providing new material, fresh ideas, and exciting challenges built within Code.org!

5 Likes

I’m learning some new things to help me track student progress and to get help from a community of lead learners when I need it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is an awesome workshop with so many resources that are ready for delivery. It is a very hands-on learning experience. I am really enjoying the HTML lessons and learning how to write code and style it using CSS.

6 Likes

This training has given a me a fresh perspective of teaching this course. The training is very well thought out giving us time to plan and reflect as a teacher and a student.

5 Likes

I’ve learned how to better navigate through the code.org website. This curriculum is very thorough and the students will learn so much!

5 Likes

This training is helping me gain confidence in order to teach kids this material.

5 Likes

I am beginning to feel much better about teaching using this material!

2 Likes

I’m glad to receive this training.

2 Likes

me too. very clever.

1 Like

haha:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sitting in training ready to learn #Philly

1 Like

Happy to be inside A/C at ASU for Arizona CSPD 2019. Learning lesson flow. Can’t stop the Code :wink:
#ScavengerHunt #MadeMeDoIt #PHX #csdpd #WhereAreUnits4-6 #IwasHereFirst

1 Like

This has been great so far! I love that kids can add STYLE to their HTML using CSS. :eyeglasses::handbag::high_heel:

2 Likes

I have become much more familiar with the Code website and its many resources. I have learned excellent teaching strategies to use with my students.

2 Likes