Graph paper- unplugged practice?

Does anyone have graph paper with only quadrant IV labeled with only the positive values (absolute values)?
I was hoping to do an unplugged activity of graphing a picture (baby Groot) only in that quadrant to practice. Some still want to think of the bottom left as the origin. Hoping to find numbered graph paper but everything I find online requires some crazy download.

Better yet, does anyone have an activity already made to practice graphing (unplugged) in this quadrant?

I am happy to share the baby Groot coordinates (40x40) if anyone would like them.

I do not have graph paper like this, but I LOVE this idea!!

This isn’t quite what you are after, but it did remind me of this lesson (perhaps a bit elementary for your needs), but it may help someone in the future!

Mike

Here’s a link to a website that allows you to print a single quadrant of your choice. I could only get it to go a max of 37 squares across though… If you have a 40 x 40, it may not quite fit.

Mike

Hi Mike,
I found that site as well late yesterday but feel completely stupid admitting I cannot find how to download the file as a pdf as they state. I can make my drawing fit those dimensions since it is the best I have found. Love their resource-- just can’t seem to get it downloaded. Can you help me with that?
Bridget

After I customized the paper, I clicked on the large green arrow in the bottom left corner. Then, it took me to a page with a pdf viewer and then in the text at the top (see image below), there was a link to download it.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.36.10 AM

If you can’t get it to work, you may try a different browser …

Here’s what I came up with.

single-quadrant-graph-paper (1).pdf (66.4 KB)

Mike

2 Likes

Mike!

YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Thank you so very much! PERFECT!

Boy is my brain ready for spring break! LOL

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for taking the time to save mine! I appreciate YOU!

Bridget

2 Likes