Help with hackathon project: will not produce output

Hello,
Could someone take a look at this hackathon project to see why it’s not working? I’ve been trying to fix it for a while now, but it isn’t generating a list of information about the artworks the student wants it to.

Artwork project

Hello,

When submitting a debugging question to the forum its really helpful to fill out the following template:

Link to the project or level: [replace with link to the curriculum or get the “Share” link to a project]
What I expect to happen: [replace with a detailed description of the behavior you’re trying to create]
What actually happens: [replace with a detailed description of what actually happens when the code runs including any errors or unexpected behavior]
What I’ve tried: [replace with a detailed description of what you’ve already tried to do to solve the problem]

This helps us understand what sorts of things you’ve already thought about and gives us a direction to move in when helping/coaching a solution. It is also helpful to know what the goal of the program is - because sometimes it is unclear what the expected behavior is!

At first glance, I notice that your student has an event for the “nextscreen” button as well as the “generatorButton”. Is this intentional? Did they perhaps only get to a part of their vision? Or is this the first error that may be causing an issue.

If that doesn’t fix it, please make sure to respond to the template in your reply :slight_smile:

I was able to make it work. Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it! Nice troubleshooting :slight_smile:

1 Like