Okay so basically i was making myself a custom font thing, it was actually pretty cool. The only problem is i put the script in another project so I just copy and pasted it, but the sprites were in that project too. So I tested the sprites by importing one (the letter a) and what happened is it duplicated. Instead of there just being A.png, there was A.png_1, and A.png_2.
But I didnt think that was that big of an issue, so I tried to import all of them at once. And… I dont even know why, but there were 26 images, but they were all T.png (followed by an underscore and a number)… Then i reloaded the tab and then I saw 2 images. One image as a T and one as an E. But the images were named T.png_1_1_1_1_1_1_1 and E.png_1_1_1_1_1_1_1 (and I’m not exaggerating those were the exact names).
So uhh can someone help