If a student starts out in section 1 and then switches classes to section 2 during the year is there a way to transfer all their progress to date
You should be easily able to move students between sections. If students sign into their accounts using email its really easy.
- Go to your teacher dashboard
- Click on Student Accounts and Progress
- Find the section you want to move the student to in the list and click manage students
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and find the URL for that section.
- Have the student sign into Code Studio and then type in that URL - They should appear in your class once you refresh!
- You can then go to the section you want to remove the student from and find their name to remove them.
Hope that helps!
I noticed this incredible feature the other day. Since I will be teaching 3 sections next fall, I suspect I will be using this great feature a few times.