Student Website Showcase

Has anyone done anything cool with the Student Website Showcase? I invited school staff and community members to view their websites so they can show them off during CS Ed Week but I wonder if there is a better way to display than having them stand beside a laptop with their website? Or can I have them rotating on the clevertouch somehow?

Any clever ideas…feel free to share :slight_smile:

I love this idea! I hope lots of folks contribute with their thoughts! I’ll be following!!
My suggestion would be creating a single page document of their webpage that includes a QR code that links to the website. Post these around the room or halls and staff/parents/community can scan to view the websites on their phone (or if the school has iPads can make those available).

Just an idea. Can’t wait to read more ideas!!
Michelle

1 Like

I don’t have the students work on their website yet, but I do have a classroom blog where I post students work. So I will link my students’ website from there once they are done with the website project. I believe posting the link from our class blog is a good way to showcase their website.