Students stuck in old Google Classroom Sections

I have some students who last year registered for my class Via Google Classroom. This year I set them up in a class using the 6 character code & the join link. Some of the students from last year show up as registered but their progress is only viewable in their old Google classroom sections. I have already deleted those courses permanently from Google Classroom so when i try to sync I just get “an error occurred”. Has anyone else experience this and found a work around? I can’t move the students because of the Google Classroom restrictions.

@jason.dancer,

In a situation like this, I would recommend you contact support@code.org and see if they can look into it for you. I have had a somewhat similar (although not the same) situation and they were able to help.

Mike

Was this ever fixed? I’m having the same problem and there are many threads that have the same issue? I don’t want to have to contact support for all of these sections I have to remove.

Thanks!

@dbroersma,

I’m sorry you are having the same issue and I am afraid that probably means it hasn’t been resolved. I had to contact support this week and the response was very quick.

~Michelle