Hi All! I know Code.org doesn’t recommend this project be a presentation during distance learning, but I think students will enjoy checking out each others’ App ideas! Here’s a DL modified way for you to hold students accountable for really looking at and critiquing their peer’s projects in a Google Form Format. Please make a copy of this rather than editing it!
It has the following questions repeated for different apps:
- What is the name of the app?
- Who are the app creators?
- What is the PROBLEM that the app is trying to solve?
- Do you think the app addresses the problem?
- What are at least two positive things the app does to address the problem?
- How can this app be improved or further developed?
For regular classroom projects, there is a much cuter “Passport” pamphlet in the appropriate thread!