My students recently took this assessment, and strange things are occurring. One of the questions was filled in already, but I realize that it is a repeat question from Unit 1 (there is a nice post about this in another thread).
When students took the test, if they went to page 2 then back to page 1, all of their answers were blank, even though they had answered them all. Same thing when I go to look at their tests online… some (not all) of their answers are blank. And it also occurs if I put the test in “view” mode for students.
If I look at the “Assessments/Surveys” tab, I can see their responses, so I know they have been recorded.
I like to give my students the opportunity to look at their errors so that they know what they need to study, and I don’t see another easy way to do this.