Big Data Sleuth key

Is there an answer key or something similar for the Big Data Sleuth activity guide? Looking to compare what I am finding and expecting with what others who have more experience are doing for this exercise. It was pretty interesting the information available.
thanks,
jim

@jreilly2016 not at the moment! I have shared your request with the curriculum team. I can guess that with so many different sites (sites that might change), it might be that this is more of an ¨exploration guide¨ there are not really wrong answers… that is just my initial idea…

Thanks. The sample of ideas is more what looking for as opposed to a single right answer. Agree a lot of different possibilities. Looking for that jump start on different approaches.

2 Likes

I agree; having samples would be a huge time saver for teachers.

I have concerns about the Twitter website there is inappropriate content when you search for just common words. I searched mother and a lot of associations with Mother F’er came up. Especially under the word art tab.

I agree with the Twitter website as well. I made a screen video using “puppies” as the search word. I plan to use it as a teacher demonstration for the Big Data Sleuth Activity.

It’s unlisted so you won’t find it in a search but feel free to use it. There is no audio.

jadams1 - I’m not able to view the video, is it still available?

It’s playing for me. Here’s a link to it: https://youtu.be/HvspZXLtwJk
Let me know if it works for you.

1 Like