CSF, how to apply Course A/B/C/D/E/F and Course 1/2/3/4

Hello Great Teachers here and HoC Communities…

I am studying the probability of applying HoC Curriculum CS Fundamentals (K5) for elementary school. I found that Course A, B, …, F can be taught individually or no prerequsites for each course [CMIIW]. This means that the 3rd Grade can get COURSE D without taking Course A, B and C, and so on.

If I want to do for Grade 1st until Grade 5th, and this is the first time for all, what should I do, the best based on experiences of my friends here:

1. If at the first year, each grade will be taught as Course A, B, C, D, E and F as their grade level, then what will they do for the second year and so on? Let’s say, if on the first year 1st Grade get COURSE B, then next year, shall they get COURSE C? Even though Course A/B/C/D/E/F has no prerequisites?

2. There are Course 1, 2, 3 and 4. What’s the connection between Course A, B, C, D, E, F and Course 1, 2, 3, and 4? I am confused.

3. If there is anybody here who has experience applying CS Fundamentals on Elementary School (A/B/C/D/E/F/1/2/3/4) on the first year, please share your experiences and what you did as my reference.

Thank you for attention and help.

Best regards,
Erham