Trouble viewing graph

One of students in my class has created a graph as one of the parts of her create task. She has tried stretching the box with the lines and typing in the dimension for the size of the box, but when she has the app create the graph, it displays in an incorrect default size. She emailed code.org to check if it is a glitch, but they instruct her to have her teacher post it to the teacher forum. She is experiencing this issue in Post AP Unit Lesson 9 in the final project page. I have copied her email below.

I am in my process of making the Create Task in my AP Computer Principles class. I am creating a line chart of my data in the table I created. I am having trouble with it because the graph is not converting to a size that will actually fit in my chart area. The chart is simply staying very zoomed in and displaying only a portion of it no matter what the size of the indicated chart area. I have literally copied and pasted the coding of the chart in exercise 4 of the Visualizing Data section in the Post AP unit in order to figure out why this is occurring, and the graph will not change.

Thanks!

@tcarpenter my apologies that this response is coming too late to help on the Performance Tasks. I nevertheless wanted to make sure you and your student got a reply. The short answer is that both the Post AP Unit and the Chart tools in App Lab have never received the love that other units and tools have. They were originally going to be the way that we approached data in the curriculum but as we developed those lessons we recognized we were going to need to head in another direction.

If you want to DM me to follow up I’d be happy to have a look at the code and do my best to help with the problem.