CS Discoveries 5-day Summer Workshop Sharing!

I appreciated learning how to see paired programming in action. I will use these ideas in class!

1 Like

Yes, it was a great help to my HS class last year when creating our web pages on CSD Unit 2.

1 Like

I finally learned what HTML stands for as an acronym.

2 Likes

I learned how helpful Paired Programing can be!

1 Like

I learned about HTML tags. There are a lot of them!

1 Like

I learned that I have much to learn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Learning a lot at teachercon!

1 Like

I learned today some great ways to use pair programming, something I was hesitant to do before, but am looking forward to trying it next year.

2 Likes

I too am a little nervous. My big worry is students discovering a way to “give” their friends filled in bubbles.

I have learned how to use html. I also learned activities that don’t use a computer.

1 Like

So far at TeacherCon I have learned how to use pair programming as well as communication techniques to enable stronger group projects.

1 Like

Having a great time! Just wish I had more time to finish sorting cards with my partner to see if I had the process down and then beat my number of steps! :grinning: A-10 :spades:

2 Likes

Have had a great time learning! So much information!!

1 Like

I have had a wonderful experience learning about the curriculum.

1 Like

It is a great opportunity

1 Like

This curriculum is awesome!:100:

2 Likes

I am so grateful to be here and experience the CS-Discoveries curriculum firsthand. This past year CS has sparked my curiosity and led me to jump in and explore content I have never seen before. I have implemented CS Fundamentals,and I am now WOWED by CS Discoveries. Wish all those here with minimal experience a successful journey ahead.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this video.
Karen

Thank you for providing these wonderful resources!

I had never coded before, and the html tags made it look complicated, but now that we’ve been going through them, it is so simple!

1 Like